Sunday 15 March 2015

GLUTEN-FREE BANANA CHOCOLATE CAKE (MICROWAVE)



GLUTEN-FREE BANANA CHOCOLATE CAKE
4 eggs
1 banana
1 Teaspoon baking soda
¼ Teaspoon salt
3 Tablespoons of maple syrup
¼ cup  pure GF cocoa
540 mls can chick peas (or black beans but use less cocoa then if you do). Rinse well.
¼ cup vegan/GF chocolate chips (optional but why would you?)

I use my Cuisinart food processor and add the eggs, banana, baking soda, maple syrup and salt, then process until smooth.
Add cocoa and process until well blended.
Add the beans next and process until smooth again
Stir in chocolate chips.
Lightly grease a micro-wave bundt pan with olive oil. Pour batter in and stir around pan with a spatula to evenly distribute the chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 7-10 minutes depending on your mic wattage. Mine is 1200W. I mic mine for 7 minutes. Cake should be springy to the touch and will rise up almost double the size of the batter.
Cool in pan on wire rack for about 5 minutes, then turn onto cake plate. This cake is REALLY good still warm!!! I know as I HAD to test it and is the BEST flourless/GF cake I’ve EVER had!!! I’m going to serve it with warmed up maple syrup drizzled over it . ENJOY!!!


Notice the texture is just like flour cake! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment