Monday 3 September 2012

SMOOTH MOVE.


SMOOTH MOVE
I LOVE smoothies! Chocolate, banana, strawberry, peanut butter and the list could go on. My fav is chocolate, peanut butter and banana! Why  not? :-D
My fav way of making a rich yet calorie wise smoothie is as follows: make almond milk (or whatever milk or liquid you want) ice cubes. That way I illuminate using just plain old ice cubes which can water down your smoothie and you don’t want to do that! The key to a great smoothie is to have all the flavours as rich as possible.
Once I make my chocolate, almond milk cubes,( I use Almond Breeze)  and they’re nice and frozen, I just pop about 4-5 into the blender, add some peanut butter and some vanilla Almond Breeze liquid.
To store your cubes, I just pop the trays into a zip bag and then pop out the cubes. If they don't come out easily at first, just let them set for a couple of minutes and then they'll pop out without a hitch :-D
SOOOOOOooooooo yummy!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment